ZAVI: Environmental Policy
As a clothing brand, we are accountable for the entire lifetime of a
garment, which is why it is our duty to continue to find ways in which we
can create and produce our clothing without costing the earth.
Environmental responsibility isn’t just a feature of our products, it is
embedded in the values of our business which is why we strive to
discover and implement sustainable solutions across our entire supply
We intent to:
- Reduce the environmental impact caused by manufacturing our
garment products and related activities by recycling, reducing and
reusing our waste whenever possible.
- Commit to upcycle post-production fabric scraps into new products.
- Train and educate our employees on current and pressing
- Design and manufacture our products with utmost consideration for
the environment and meeting selected sustainable
- Stay committed towards taking actionable steps to meet the targets
we have pledged to support with the UN’s Sustainable