Global Marketing Manager
Zavi Designs is a start-up of India (started in April 2018) with its own organic & sustainable
Fashion Brand for men & women named "ZAVI" (www.shop-zavi.com) that has been launched globally
in September 2019. Our mission as a company is to counter the fast fashion trends and its impact
on the environment by making our clothing based on the following
values of sustainable & environmentally friendly, desirable designs & affordable pricing.
We are looking for a highly experienced Marketing professional with a rich experience. The incumbent
will be responsible to develop and help execute the Branding, Sales and Marketing
strategies according to the brand’s vision and the sustainable fashion industry standards.
- Responsible for branding and marketing of the brand in the target markets (currently UK, Germany & Australia)
- Responsible for heading the Sales and PR of the brand through strategy & affiliations with the local agencies
- Understand the markets & stay up to date with all industry events & trends
- Ensure brand value, presence & growth in all target markets.
- Develop strategic marketing plans including pricing and promotional planning for
individual countries and maintain knowledge on all customer markets
- Responsible to execute events & pop up stores in line with the strategic marketing plan.
- Work closely with the Director to ensure the strategy is in line with the vision of the brand
- Responsible to create, budget & execute campaigns - digital, ad, influencer.
- Monitor sales from all campaigns & ensure regular reporting for data analysis & better decision making
- Meet sales targets set in mutual understanding with the management
- Work closely with the Creative team for any creative assets required as part of campaigns
- Prepare reports and manage communication with the management to resolve all issues in the global marketing sphere
Qualifications required :
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience in Sales and Marketing
- Preferred degree from an esteemed business management school
- Ability to make decisions and prioritize
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage a team remotely
- Ability to meet strict deadlines